Certified to the BM Trada Q-Mark Fire Door Manufacturer certification scheme.
All Fire Door sets are tested to Pas24:2016. Proven fire resistance, achieving an
average of 45 minutes integrity (rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes).
FD30 Fire door installation FD30 FDS Neuma fire doors
FD30 Fire door installation. RCG External Building Solutions is an experienced and approved installer of FD30 FDS Neuma fire doors, fabricated by our sister company Our Factory and manufactured to the BM Trada Q mark Composite Fire Door standards as well as BM Trada Q Mark Enhanced Security Door Pas 24 -2016 specification. RCG External Building Solutions offers a full turnkey solution for our clients, from the first initial stage of identifying our client’s requirements, surveying, installing and supplying all administrative documentation once installed.
Our team of BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door approved, surveyors and installers have a vast experience of working within the fire safety sector and our clients range from large main contractors, housing associations, and local authorities/councils to independent builders.
We keep up to date with all changes within the sector and constantly monitor for change and improvement when and where possible, making sure that current government legislation and fire safety regulations are held to the highest possible standards and conform to all required criteria set out.
Please feel free to contact us, if you have an enquiry of any size regarding the supply and installation of FD30 fire doors, as our experienced team will only be too willing to help and assist with your requirements.
Fuema fds FD30 Products
Neuma fds doors are a fully compliant FD30 composite fire door system.
- The Door sets are certified to the BM Trada Q-Mark Fire Door Manufacturer certification scheme.
- All Fire Door sets are tested to Pas24:2016 specification
- Our fire door system is available in 10 door styles (The door leaf opens inwards), with or without an overhead fanlight. They are available in five colours as standard, White, Red, Blue, Anthracite and Black. Any RAL colour is available as an optional extra.
- Proven fire resistance. Achieving an average of 45 minutes of integrity (Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes).
- Each door set comprises tried and independently tested components.
- Door size range 1003mm x 2557mm – 811mm x 2197mm with 500mm-250mm Fanlight Height (Door Leaf range 914mm x 2013mm – 722mm x 1903mm).
- The Neuma fire door system (fds) utilises a glass-reinforced polyester (GRP) composite door blank. The stiles and rails are hardwood lamels of mixed-species which are bonded to the compression moulded GRP skins and the core fully filled with fire-retardant phenolic foam.
The door set also features a choice of low thresholds for both internal and external entrance door applications, as well as additional hardwood cill and frame extensions. All replacement parts must be sourced through our third-party approved supply chain.
FD30 fds Fire Door Hardware
All Neuma fds doorsets come with a high specification of hardware as standard.
- A range of overhead door closers including concealed
- 3* security thumb turn cylinder (kite-marked) and supplied with three keys
- SBD accredited auto-throw multipoint lock
- DDA compliant 316 Marine Grade stainless steel handles
- A TS008 kite-marked security letterplate (If required)
- A TS002 compliant door viewer
- Overhead door closer
Installed as entrance doors inside buildings such as blocks of flats
Currently, these FD30 front entrance doors are for ‘internal installations only‘, this being they are only to be installed as entrance doors inside buildings such as blocks of flats where the door is inside a building.
Please find below a range of product information for download, including Neuma fds datasheets and a couple of videos. If you require any further details, please contact RCG External Building Solutions on 01256 635217.
FD30 Fire Door Installation: Colour Options
While performance is the key driver in the decision making process, we understand that colour and individuality is still important to both landlords and residents. Whether this is to inject personality; delineate between properties or simply offer tenants a choice.
Five colours are available as standard – White, Red, Blue, Anthracite and Black. Any RAL colour is available an optional extra. If you require any further details, please contact RCG External Building Solutions on 01256 635217.
RCG EBS: Fire Door modifications after installation.
No modifications to the specification of a supplied fire doorset is permitted by anyone other than those like RCG External Building Solutions under the rules of membership of the BM Trada Dual certification Q-Mark Composite Fire Door/Pas24-2016 Manufacture Scheme.
The installation & maintenance of a Fire Doorset is critical to its performance in the event of a fire. Fire Door installation instructions must be followed to ensure the required fire resistance is achieved. Please note that the doorset must be fitted as supplied and no material alterations are permitted.
No other fixing can be permitted to the fire door such as, coat hooks, nails, screws, or any other items. Creating additional holes or splits on a pre-installed fire door will reduce its effectiveness, void the fire protection rating, and warranty and will require the fire door to be replaced as it would no longer be deemed as a fire door.